Today we'll be reviewing the Yield Lab T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incredibly reflective aluminium that increases overall light
- Comes with a sturdy light stand that’s perfect for seeds and clones
- Negligible heat output, making this T5 perfect for the early stages of growth
- A complete and ready to use all-in-one grow system
- Can only be used for earlier stages of growth and not as flexible as larger T5’s
- Awkward placement of the cord lock on the light stand that makes it difficult to adjust
- The light output of a 2’ T5 isn’t as optimal as a 4’-8’ T5
Yield Lab T5 Grow Light Product Review
Described as a ‘complete DIY set,’ this grow light from Yield Lab comes with all of the essentials you need to maximize your clone and seedling cycle. The light fixture comes with 1 T5 fluorescent grow light reflector, 2 bulbs, and 1 hanging rack, along with rope ratchet hangers. This means you’re ready to go without the need for any additional purchases.
The reflective aluminum included in this grow light works efficiently to utilize every inch of light, so your plants will be able to absorb as much light as possible.
The lack of heat coming from this grow light makes it most suited to the earlier stages of growth, and the stable light stand means it works well with seedlings and clones.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.