Today we'll be reviewing the Yehsence 1000w LED Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Offers 15-watt triple chips
- One of the cheapest 1,000-watt LED grow light systems reviewed
- Diodes last a very long time
- Durable design with high-quality materials
- Only draws 180-watts from the outlet
- Misleading as this LED will replace a 600w HID system
- Yield doesn’t correlate with the power consumption
Yehsence 1000w LED Grow Light Product Review
The Yehsence 1,000w LED grow light is one of the few LEDs that offer 15-watt diodes. Your plants will noticeably soak up all the lumens provided, and you may notice a significant difference in no time. Although the diodes are true workhorses, they don’t fizz out after a matter of months.
This is one of the cheapest models available, which makes it the best buy for most cultivators that are seeking a 1,000w HID replacement. Be warned, you may need to buy multiple Yehsence 1,000w LED grow lights to adequately cover a large canopy.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.