Today we'll be reviewing the VivaGrow T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Excellent coating material that looks professional and handles condensation easily
- Includes two dimming switches that enable growers with flexibility
- Lighter in weight than most competitors
- 4-bulb configuration is optimal for every phase of growth
- Has a tendency to flash once after the lights have been switched off. This can be an issue if it happens during the middle of the night cycle
VivaGrow T5 Grow Light Product Review
This grow light gives you the flexibility to adjust the light’s brightness to suit your plant’s growth, as it includes two dimming switches for convenience.
The strong coating material means it can resist condensation well. Its size isn’t overly large and is fairly lightweight compared to many of its competitors.
The VivaGrow T5 comes with a 4-bulb configuration and if you need to replace the bulbs the best bet will be either 3000K or 6500K bulbs.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.