- Ceramic Filter
- Can Produce Temperature Between 275-350° Fahrenheit
- North American Maple Or Oak Wood
- Sealed With Food-Grade Varnish Or Lead Free Paint
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- Stainless Steel Threading
- Stainless Steel Screen
Today we'll be reviewing the VaporGenie Pipe.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Made & Shipped In The USA
- Various Colors Available
- Good Solid Construction
- Very Highly Rated
- Great Price
- Guaranteed For Life Against Product Defects
- As With Many Pipes Will Need A Consistent Flame
- May Not Be The Best Choice For Medical Users
VaporGenie Pipe Product Review
If you’re looking for a quality cannabis pipe that is made in the USA, comes in various colors, and has great ratings, the VaporGenie Pipe is a solid choice. It’s also backed by a lifetime guarantee against product defects, so you can rest assured that your purchase is a wise investment.
The VaporGenie Pipe uses a ceramic filter to produce temperatures between 275-350° Fahrenheit, ensuring that you get the most out of your bud. The North American Maple or Oak wood is sealed with food-grade varnish or lead free paint, making it safe for use. The Stainless Steel Bowl and Threading are also rust-resistant and easy to clean and the Stainless Steel Screen ensures that no herb goes to waste.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.