- Clear funnel flow bag, Clear removable dust cover
- 1/2 and 1/4 inch mesh nets
Today we'll be reviewing the Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 Dry Trimmer.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Preserves trichome heads from breaking
- Personable customer service
- Trims quickly without sacrificing the overall quality
- Ideal for sifting kief
- PVC material seems fragile
- Buds must be at least 85% dry to use
- Not effective for very large crops
Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 Dry Trimmer Product Review
Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 Dry Trimmer is an excellent option if you fall into the range of a small to a medium-sized producer.
Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 Dry Trimmer incorporates a blade-less system that’s efficient, quiet, and safe to use on your prized cannabis flowers.
Furthermore, this dry trimmer doubles as a pollen sifting machine, which allows you to separate valuable kief.
Due to the fact that it doesn’t utilize as blade such as the other automatic bud trimmers in this round-up, it’s by far one of the quietest trimmers of the bunch.
This makes Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 as the best option for home cannabis cultivators that require privacy.
This is a clean-cut bud trimmer that consistently trims up to 6-12-pounds per hour. This is an exceptional amount of perfectly trimmed flowers for a minimally priced auto bud trimmer.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.