- Three chamber, dual cabinet
- Perpetual cycle grow with maximum output
- Holds up to 50 clones or seedlings
- Dual activated carbon air filtration
- App integration allows complete control
- Seamlessly transition between different stages of growth
- 1-Month Warranty and Free 5 Day/Week Lifetime Customer, Technical, and Grow Support
Today we'll be reviewing the SuperCloset SuperTrinity Smart Grow Closet System.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Heavy-duty grow box that’s secure, safe, and durable
- Multi-tiered for different stages of growth
- Accommodates up to 12 large plants per vegetative/flowering chamber (up to 24 total) and 50 clones/seedlings
- Offers a high-end hydroponic system
- Comes equipped with everything you need to begin your grow
- This is one of the heaviest grow boxes that we’ve reviewed
SuperCloset SuperTrinity Smart Grow Closet System Product Review
The Supercloset grow box is the ideal unit that we’ve ever seen. It’s safe, made from high-quality materials, and offers one of the most streamlined hydroponic systems available. All of this is offered in one convenient package, which means you won’t need to piece together a unit on your own.
The drawback is that this unit is the most expensive grow box. As they say, if you’re going to buy something – make sure it’s quality. This is the guaranteed case with the Supercloset, and having the ability to grow up to 24 plants is an incredible feat for a grow closet.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.