Today we'll be reviewing the OppoLite T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Professionally packaged and rapid shipment
- Intense power output for a non-HO T5 system
- Great for the flowering cycle of one large plant or multiple smaller plants
- The weight within the system is not distributed evenly
- The intense output of light gives off more heat than competing T5’s
- It’s limited to only one power switch rather than two, thus limiting dimming options
OppoLite T5 Grow Light Product Review
A non-HO (high output) grow light, this option surprisingly delivers on the power output front. It includes 4 fluorescent tubes, each at 6500K, with the wattage at 24W per lamp.
The grow light also comes with on and off switches, so you can control the number of light tubes you want one at a time. This gives you more flexibility over your plant growth, so you can adjust the light output as needed.
Due to the strong light output, the amount of heat produced by this fixture is more so than that of its competitors. It therefore, may not be the best option to place near to a canopy.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.