- 1680D high quality double stitched canvas
Today we'll be reviewing the MarsHydro Small Grow Tent.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- High-quality material that makes the tent sturdy
- A large number of vent holes
- Ideally placed viewing window
- There should be a larger vent hole at the bottom of the tent
- Not as easy to set up as other competing models
- Accessibility is an issue with its single door design
MarsHydro Small Grow Tent Product Review
From the beginners to the experienced growers, all will find something they like about the MarsHydro 27″x27″x63″ grow tent.
The build quality is excellent, as is to be expected from a company of MarsHydro reputation. The 1680D material is far superior to the other small grow tents on our list.
Then there’s the 99.9% diamond reflective Mylar to the interior. It doesn’t end there though, with its fully metal frame that protects against rust and flaking paint, SBS zipper, mesh windows, filter vents, removable floor tray, and tool pouch, the quality really does shine through.
MarsHydro is nearly always a safe bet for every level of grower.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.