- 500 pages of full color photos and illustrations
Today we'll be reviewing the Marijuana Grower’s Handbook.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Respected author/voice in the growing community
- Not overly long, short & insightful info
- Highly popular & rated
- Competitively priced
- Covers a wide range of topics
- Easy to read & digest
- Contribution by Tommy Chong
- Some outdated info
- Latest techniques & equipment is lacking
- Can be thought of as basic to intermediate for the more experienced grower
Marijuana Grower’s Handbook Product Review
The Marijuana Grower’s Handbook written by Ed Rosenthal, is one of the most popular and well thought of experts in the cannabis industry. With 30 years of knowledge and experience, you would be hard pressed to find a more respected voice in the cannabis community.
At 510 pages long, The Marijuana Grower’s Handbook goes into enough detail to keep most growers happy. Yes, it lacks detailed info on some of the newer techniques and equipment but were it falls short in that respect, it more than makes up for with the detailed growing information is does contain.
Packed full of useful info, from the anatomy of the cannabis plant to the plants growing environment, grow room setup and the different stages of growth. The Marijuana Growers Handbook has it all.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.