- Smart system operation that continuously regulates the rooms humidity levels
Today we'll be reviewing the Ivation 11 Pint Small-Area Compressor Dehumidifier.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Small but powerful
- Impressive 11 pints of moisture removed
- Super simple, smart display
- Small and compact for those small grow rooms
- Added soft touch wheels for easy portability and less noise
- Integrated Purifier for those nasty odors
- Short lifespan reported from some buyers
- Insufficient power
- Loud rattle reported with some units
Ivation 11 Pint Small-Area Compressor Dehumidifier Product Review
Small but powerful, the Ivation 11 pint compact dehumidifier is ideal for the smallest of set-ups, measuring in at 10″ × 9.6″ × 19.5″
The coverage of the Ivation is nowhere near the bigger dehumidifiers out there and is only suitable for rooms up to 216 SQ FT, but this is no bad thing, especially if your grow set-up is only small.
The control panel is to the top of the unit and is of a circular design, it incorporates a large easy to read LCD display and has multiple selectable functions including a 24hr timer, smart mode, fan speed, etc. It also allows the user to adjust the humidity in 5% increments.
Other bonuses of the Ivation come in the form of its built-in compressor which is rare for a unit this size, purifier for any unwanted odors and particles, and a drain outlet for continuous drainage (no hose included).
The price point for the Ivation dehumidifier starts around the $150 range, which isn’t too bad.
Most reported problems of the Ivation 11 pint dehumidifier comes in the form of functions not working properly, the noise produced from the unit being overly loud, as well as short product lifespan.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.