Today we'll be reviewing the IPOWER T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Lightweight and sturdy light stand that’s easy to put together
- Perfect setup your germinating and cloning needs
- Easily adjustable ratchet system
- Perfect for beginners
- Not meant for vegetative and flowering stages of growth
- The overall coating on the body isn’t high quality and rusts over time
IPOWER T5 Grow Light Product Review
It is important to consider which stage of growth your light is best suited for, and the IPOWER T5 grow light works best for germinating and cloning phases.
Despite the small size, this grow light works by using a high-efficiency aluminum reflector and energy-efficient, high-output bulbs to produce double the energy of normal fluorescent systems.
The fixture itself is lightweight, and the stand is stable and easy to assemble, which makes it a great option for beginners who are new to T5 grow lights. The light produces little to no noise and doesn’t get too hot.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.