Today we'll be reviewing the Hydroplanet T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Streamlined setup with a plug-and-play system
- Multiple configurations allow you to customize bulb-count for all stages of growth
- Doesn’t run hot and can be placed very close to the canopy
- At 32 pounds, this is one of the heaviest fixtures reviewed
- The bulb intensity isn’t consistent with those that are considered high output
Hydroplanet T5 Grow Light Product Review
This grow light’s setup process is extremely straightforward and uses a plug-and-play system to get you started as quickly as possible.
It includes 8 x 6500K grow bulbs, and the fixture itself is able to be operated in a variety of ways. You can also rest assured that this grow light doesn’t run hot.
One notable issue that may be difficult to overlook, however, is the weight of this grow light. Weighing 32lbs, it is one of the heavier light fixtures we have reviewed, and you may find it to be an inconvenience in your grow room.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.