Today we'll be reviewing the Hydrofarm Agrobrite T5 Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incredibly affordable price for a well-rounded system
- Certified by ETL and has a 5-year warranty
- Extremely cool running, and can be placed directly above the canopy
- Allows 2-12 bulbs to cover every phase of growth
- Large enough to cover a 4’x4’ or 5’x5’ space easily
- The lifespan of bulbs are relatively short (1-2 growing cycles)
Hydrofarm Agrobrite T5 Grow Light Product Review
If you are looking for a combination of a budget-friendly grow light that offers you all of the features you need, the Hydrofarm Agrobrite light might be the option for you.
With a 5-year warranty, and certified by the ETL, you can expect quality with this grow light. It uses high performance faceted specular aluminum for the best possible light distribution, and emits up to 40,000 lumens.
Its powder-coated, steel housing makes it a durable piece of equipment too, and it is large enough to cover a 4’x4’ or a 5’5 space with ease. This size means it allows around 2-12.
It is worth noting that the bulbs do not last particularly long, and usually work for around 1-2 growing cycles. This is worth thinking about in terms of purchasing a long-lasting grow light, although it does come with four replaceable bulbs.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.