Today we'll be reviewing the HTGSupply Grow Tent Kit.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Comes with high-quality nutrients from Advanced Nutrients
- Plug-and-play hydroponic kit
- Includes everything you need to begin growing
- Extremely easy to set up
- It needs a second fan to keep air circulation optimal
- Not ideal for people who don’t understand hydroponics
- Too small to allow a 600-1,000-watt light
HTGSupply Grow Tent Kit Product Review
This hydroponic grow tent kit comes with all of the equipment you need to start indoor growing and is a ‘plug-and-play’ kit. It comes with high-quality advanced nutrients for you to use, in three different 1-liter bottles known as ‘Grow,’ ‘Micro’ and ‘Bloom.’
This is ideal if you are new to hydroponic growing and need starter equipment. The kit also comes with a 6” clip-on fan for circulation, as well as a hygrometer and thermometer, so you can get the conditions just right for your plants.
The grow tent is extremely easy to set up, so works well for beginners.
Although it does come with a fan, the tent would ideally need a second fan for optimal airflow circulation.
Measuring at 39 inches long x 39 inches wide, and 85 inches high, there is plenty of room for multiple plants.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.