Today we'll be reviewing the GrowStar 1000w LED Grow Light.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Ideal PAR rating with added UV and IR
- Consumes 400-watts and effectively replaces a 1,000-watt HID
- 2-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Quiet fan and runs cool to the touch
- Comes with a power cord and hanging accessories
- The chips don’t last as long as the manufacturers claim
- Lower than average coverage
GrowStar 1000w LED Grow Light Product Review
Growstar is an up-and-coming LED brand that produces quality lights. Their 1,000w LED grow light shows their professionalism with high-quality design and robust materials. The Growstar consumes 400w of energy and will penetrate a canopy with ease.
Each piece within the grow light functions properly, which makes for an efficient lighting system. One key aspect that we look forward to quality LED grow light is how quiet it runs. The Growstar 1,000w LED grow light hums quietly while it’s on, making it one of the most discreet units available.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.