- LED Lights
- Plant Reservoir
Today we'll be reviewing the Grandma’s Secret Garden 5.0 – Grow Box.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Provides enough space for at least 2 cannabis plants
- Light in weight, which makes it ideal for transporting
- Adaptable growing environment
- It’s made of wood and not metal
- The internal ventilation fans create noticeable noise
- Equipment included sometimes missing or not as advertized
- Low Rated
- Very Expensive
Grandma’s Secret Garden 5.0 – Grow Box Product Review
The adequately named Grandmas Secret Garden Grow Box will allow you to have your own prized 2 – 4 plant crop within any area. Its size is perfect for a small beginner cannabis garden. It’s one of the lightest grow boxes in this review, which is a critical factor to consider.
The Grandmas Secret Garden grow box comes equipped with what seems to be a very good deal, with everything you need to begin your venture into the world of cannabis cultivation but please be sure be sure to check the quality, quantity, and also placement of all equipment and accessories on arrival.
It’s very expensive for what it is, and although discreet, growers have not been enamoured with the quality of the product/s or the way in which this grow box is advertized.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.