- Beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi
Today we'll be reviewing the FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- An ideal composition that doesn’t drain too fast
- Perfect soil for seedlings to mature cannabis plants
- Comes loaded with worm castings and soil microbes
- Insect free
- Doesn’t provide enough P & K for the flowering phase
- Contains a large number of wood chips
- Similar to standard garden soil mixes
FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil Product Review
Fox Farm’s Happy Frog Potting Soil is one of the best and highly rated organic soil for cannabis plants. It’s perfect for seedlings and young plants because It contains mycorrhizal fungi and other beneficial microbes.
The nutrient source of Happy Frog stems from bat guano, earthworm castings, and forest products, such as wood chips. There are enough nutrients to last an entire cycle, from seedling to harvest.
Fox Farm didn’t overdo the nutrient content for a very specific reason, which was not to burn your plants. Many other soil brands create “hot” soil mixes by placing an overly-high nutrient content, but this is not the case with Fox Farm’s Happy Frog Potting Mix.
This is one of the best potting soil mixes for cannabis, especially for beginners. This is also the best soil for cannabis seedlings because they don’t require a high level of nutrients. If you’ve been looking for a gentle cannabis-specific nutrient mix – this is it.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.