- Toro, hardened steel cutting reel, containing an all new 11 high quality blades
- 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- high capacity tumbler that measures 27” in length and 6.5” in diameter
Today we'll be reviewing the Centurion Pro Mini Trimmer.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Fully customizable system with many add-ons
- Acts as both a wet and dry bud trimmer
- Trims a large amount of cannabis buds
- Incredibly affordable compared to other models
- Many moving parts can be confusing for new users
- Increased movement can decrease trichome retention
- May require additional hand-trimming
Centurion Pro Mini Trimmer Product Review
Centurion Pro Mini trimmer is a fine example of what budget trimmers offer. Although this trimmer is still on the expensive side it still performs above average, if not better, than more expensive competitors.
Centurion Pro’s Mini standard system comes equipped with a large hopper system, which allows you to place a large load of buds into it.
This reduces the necessity to place buds into the machine to be trimmed continuously.
This is a value-added system because it also comes with a kief filtration system, as well as a large leaf collection bag.
In other words, Centurion Pro’s Mini streamlines the process of producing well-manicured buds and a collection of kief.
Centurion Pro goes a step further than other companies in that they allow you to add-on extra parts to increase your trimming efficiency.
However, these added parts may increase the overall cost – which could remove it from the budget category.
If you’re looking for a wet or dry bud trimmer, Centurion Pro’s Mini bud trimmer proves to be an adequate option for medium to large-scale cannabis producers.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.