- Simple push button pH calibration
- (EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700)and temperature(°C,°F)
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
Today we'll be reviewing the Bluelab METCOM Combo Meter for pH.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Lightweight and portable
- Large display that’s easy to read
- Over range and under range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- Auto off function
- Simple push button calibration indicator
- 2x AAA batteries included
- Although we liked the meter, there’s a lot of dissatisfied reviewers considering the price point!
Bluelab METCOM Combo Meter for pH Product Review
The Bluelab Combo Meter is an excellent portable tool that takes measurements of pH, conductivity, and temperature within a solution.
This is important because the correct pH, conductivity and temperature levels of nutrient solution are important for healthy and successful growth.
Are you experiencing issues with yellow leaves and slow growth? The Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if the vital parameters are within the plant’s requirements.
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probe.
To take a reading, simply place both probes both into the solution and your reading will be displayed on the screen.
The Bluelab Combo Meter doesn’t require a power supply to operate, therefore readings can be taken anywhere to manage your crop’s requirements.
This pH probe’s calibration instructions are supplied on the back of the meter.
After 30 days, the calibration indicators will disappear which is useful because it lets you know that calibration is due.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.